3D CG Artist
Create high quality assets for our 3D design tools.
Digital Blue Foam (DBF) is a Singapore-based technology company developing tools to accelerate the world’s transition to more sustainable, livable, and equitable cities.
Digital Blue Foam is seeking a 3D Computer Graphics Artist for our interactive design software for professionals in the construction industry (architects and developers, urban planners and contractors).
3D CG Artists at DBF must have experience modeling, texturing, and lighting engine-ready assets.. A solid grasp of form, color, and light for 3D art assets is essential.
To achieve better results, the 3D CG Artist should always collaborate with other Designers, Marketing team, Product Managers, Engineers and others.
Summary of requirements
- Creating rendering setups for our 3D architectural design tools.
- Create high-end renders for marketing assets.
- Scrutinizing the colors and directions of all light sources in the real-world scene and replicating them in CG.
- Working with the producers, supervisors and developers to create quality CG.
- Proven experience in 2D and 3D art assets, recent portfolio with work samples.
- Previous experience working in 3D design or game softwares is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Substance Painter, Maya, Zbrush and/or other 3D software.
- Working knowledge for architecture and natural scenery including form, color, and composition
- Architectural background or experience in a related field is a plus.
- Creating and enhancing art, design, and graphics, ensuring alignment with the product strategy.
- A familiarity with scripting e.g. C++, python, hscript or mel is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative and cross-functional team;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment;
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until vacancies are filled. Please submit a CV, cover letter, and links to work samples to
Applications close on February 15, 2022.