Digital Blue Foam (DBF) is a Singapore-based technology company developing tools to accelerate the world’s transition to more sustainable, livable, and equitable cities. Our core product is a tool to help different stake-holders hunt and gather web-based information, generate design options, and automate BIM workflows directly in the browser. For designers, architects, and developers, who often need to work together to make a high-rise project a reality, DBF will save considerable time and lead to superior results.
Digital Blue Foam is seeking a Semi Senior Front-End Developer to help us build our interactive design software for Architecture Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry. This role will be responsible for coordinating Front-end and back-end development of our software, including coordination between our design computation and out-source development teams.
- Design, write, and test robust and reliable code both on the server side and front-end
- Translate the design and UI/UX vision into working code
- Work in a cross-functional team to develop features
- Own features from start to finish
- Write clean, composable, and testable code.
- Keep the team up-to-date in daily standups
- Work independently
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with RESTful web services
- Familiarity with relational and/or non relational databases
- Strong communication skills
- Version control with Git/Github
- Experience with Three.js and WebGL
- Experience with UI component frameworks such as Material UI.
- Experience with Unite testing with Jest or Mocha
- Experience with test automation, code reviews
- Experience with web standards, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO
Remuneration is commensurate with experience. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until vacancies are filled. Please submit a CV, cover letter, and links to work samples to hello@digitalbluefoam.