We're hiring a Design Computation Engineer
To help build our generative design software to improve sustainable cities and architecture.
Digital Blue Foam (DBF) is a Singapore-based technology company developing tools to accelerate the world’s transition to more sustainable, livable, and equitable cities. Our core product is a tool to help different stake-holders hunt and gather web-based information, generate design options, and automate BIMworkflows directly in the browser. For designers, architects, and developers, who often need to work together to makea high-rise project a reality, DBF will save considerable time and lead to superior results.
Digital Blue Foam is seeking an Intermediate Design Computation Engineer to help us build our interactive design software for Architecture Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry. This role will be responsible to support front-end development of our generative design software, including UX / UI design, information design, and algorithmic design.
• Process knowledge of design patterns, interface design, and usability
• Able to develop prototypes, conduct user and analysis, create wireframes
• Scripting experience in any of the following technologies a bonus: BIM (Revit, ArchiCAD), Rhino, RhinoCompute, Grasshopper, Unity3D, Blender, Maya, 3DS Max, Python, or similar
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Software Engineering, UX/UI or Game Design
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a role as Computational Designer in an Architecture Firm, or 3D Web Developer for the Game Industry or similar role
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a start-up environment
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
Remuneration is commensurate with experience. Applications will be reviewed on a rollingbasis until vacancies are filled. Please submit a CV, cover letter, and linksto work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org