1. Mark Site - Navigate to your project location and trace the site outline. DBF will fetch data from many APIs and make it available in the tool.
2. Explore Context - Data from APIs is compiled in the tool's 3D environment. Toggle and visualize various aspects of the site.
3. Design Exploration - Generate and edit a variety of design combinations. Analyze and compare them based on statistics and targets.
4. Sustainability Analysis - Perform simulations and studies such as sun path movement and shadows, visualize windrose and calculate radiation on ground and facades
5. Compare Page - save design options and compare them in tabular format. Share this page and export 2D, 3D and reports.
6. Export - Downstream designs to CAD, BIM and rendering softwares for detailing and production (Export to Rhino)