SaaS Business Development Manager
Digital Blue Foam is seeking a SaaS Business Development Manager to drive sales for our interactive design software for Architecture Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry. We have created a software to assist our customers design and build more sustainable buildings and urban districts. We sell SaaS as well as enterprise accounts with custom solutions to a wide range of clients in Asia and Europe and Americas.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns, prospecting and meeting quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will play a crucial role in boosting sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
We offer an attractive OTE of 8,000-10,000 SGD on a 50/50 basic/comms split depending on experience and location
Summary of Requirements
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities
- Maintain a high volume of activity including calls, emails, & social selling
- Qualify potential new customers and schedule meetings
- Research potential accounts, identify decision makers, generate interest
- Manage daily and weekly lists of leads and participate in follow-up with sales team
- Play an integral part in our marketing and sales process and use the latest tools available
- Strategic Thinking - Systematically solves problems and put out possible pain points, expectations and implicit needs, brainstorm with the team to devise solutions to solve challenges
- Self-Driven/ Self-Managed - Goes above and beyond to complete the work with relentless drive to achieve results is independent and self-directed and takes initiatives with reasonable amount of direction and supervision
- Team focused - Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building and being part of a cooperative and trusting team environment.
- High Integrity - have strong moral principles, uprightness, and fairness. In leadership this manifests itself through consistency between words and actions
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in the CRM
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Understand and explain the return of investment the client will benefit from the tool
- Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to create success.
- Able to work in a start-up environment
- A minimum of 5 years digital tech sales experience
- At least 3 years selling to enterprise companies, having achieved deal outcomes into the six figures
- Prior success in digital media software, cloud, or SaaS sales
- Experience selling to customers in AEC Industry
- Extensive experience building customer relationships and managing prospects through complex product evaluations
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within large accounts
- Passion for cloud and SaaS technologies, and able to thrive in a growing startup environment
- Have experience using Hubspot
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary and variables.
- Company sponsored Health
- Short- and long-term disability Insurance plan.
- Great company culture and the opportunity to be part of a friendly and fun team.
About Digital Blue Foam
Digital Blue Foam (DBF) is a Singapore-based technology company developing tools to accelerate the world’s transition to more sustainable, livable, and equitable cities. Our core product is a tool to help different stake-holders hunt and gather web-based information, generate design options, and automate BIM workflows directly in the browser. For designers, architects, and developers, who often need to work together to make a high-rise project a reality, DBF will save considerable time and lead to superior results.
We are aiming to close this application by end of January, remote working is possible. If you like to work from outside Asia and have a network do get in touch with us.
Remuneration is commensurate with experience. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until vacancies are filled. Please submit a CV, cover letter, and links to work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org