DigitalBlue Foam (DBF) is a Singapore-based technology company developing tools toaccelerate the world’s transition to more sustainable, livable, and equitablecities. Our core product is a tool to help different stake-holders hunt andgather web-based information, generate design options, and automate BIMworkflows directly in the browser. Fordesigners, architects, and developers, who often need to work together to makea high-rise project a reality, DBF will save considerable time and lead tosuperior results.
DigitalBlue Foam is seeking an Intermediate DesignComputation Engineer to help us build our interactive design software forArchitecture Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry. This role will beresponsible to support front-end development of our generative design software,including UX / UI design, information design, and algorithmic design.
• Process knowledge of design patterns, interface design, and usability
• Able to develop prototypes, conduct user and analysis, create wireframes
• Scripting experience in any of the following technologies a bonus: BIM (Revit, ArchiCAD), Rhino, RhinoCompute, Grasshopper, Unity3D, Blender, Maya, 3DS Max, Python, or similar
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Software Engineering, UX/UI or Game Design
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a role as Computational Designer in an Architecture Firm, or 3D Web Developer for the Game Industry or similar role
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a start-up environment
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
Remunerationis commensurate with experience. Applications will be reviewed on a rollingbasis until vacancies are filled. Please submit a CV, cover letter, and linksto work samples to email@example.com