We're hiring an intermediate Full-Stack Developer
Digital Blue Foam (DBF) is a Singapore-based technology company developing tools to accelerate the world’s transition to more sustainable, livable, and equitable cities. Our core product is a tool to help different stake-holders hunt and gather web-based information, generate design options, and automate BIM workflows directly in the browser. For designers, architects, and developers, who often need to work together to make a high-rise project a reality, DBF will save considerable time and lead to superior results.
Digital Blue Foam is seeking an Intermediate Full-stack Developer to help us build our interactive design software for Architecture Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry. This role will be responsible to coordinate Front-end and back-end development of our software, including coordination between our design computation and out-source development teams.
● Project experience in DevOps environment applying CI / CD
● Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Redis
● Experience with multithreading, messaging or event-based asynchronous environments.
● Experience with relational databases, with the ability to optimize queries to improve the performance.
● Experience with containerization technologies like ECS, Docker, and Kubernetes.
● TCP / UDP Sockets (Socket.io) programming.
● Using managed services such as Google Firebase, AWS or MS Azure
● Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
● Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Full-Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience in high-scale computer web applications
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work in a start-up environment
● Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
Remuneration is commensurate with experience. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until vacancies are filled. Please submit a CV, cover letter, and links to work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org