Digital Blue Foam (DBF) is a fast growth AI SaaS startup - The friendliest building design software for early-stage feasibility studies and sustainable design. Our mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to Better Cities.
The headquarter is based in Singapore and has been founded by C. Weijenberg, Dutch Architect, and S. Patel, Canadian Researcher.
As we expand globally, we’re looking for someone to join our team and grow the relationship between DBF and our customers.
The ideal candidate is highly creative, has experience with brand communications strategy, community building, content creation, events management and media relationships, and loves the startup environment. He/she is also organized and capable of working cross-functionally on the planning and the implementation of communications projects.
- Develop and implement DBF’s communications strategy to hit companies objectives.
- Promote DBF brand by driving communications campaigns in collaboration with Marketing.
- Develop DBF’s leadership in the AEC industry through curated events and high quality content in line with trends and news.
- Build strong partnerships to promote DBF.
- Align our communication around the brand values and take the lead in building brand equity through high quality content.
- Support and contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the company.
- Develop and execute a positioning strategy with compelling and persuasive key messages about DBF.
- Generate and manage coverage with press relations agencies.
- Track and report campaign performance through relevant metrics.
You should have:
- Strong understanding of the business impact of communications and ability to tell stories that lead to positive outcomes for the brand.
- Ability to extrapolate from key business objectives to create actionable team objectives, that when achieved translate into real impact for the organization.
- 8+ years of experience in Brand Communications, PR or Marketing.
- 2+ years in either Press Relations or Journalism.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent content development and events management skills.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and creativity.
- Experience in the Software industry (desirable).
- Understanding of the AEC industry trends and events (desirable).
Please submit a CV, cover letter, and links to work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.